If your organization utilizes Cisco's Ironport spam filtering, you can whitelist Portal to allow our simulated phishing test emails and training notifications through to your end-users.
Safelisting IP Addresses and Hostnames in Cisco Ironport
Follow the below instructions to safelist Portal in Cisco Ironport:
- Go to Cisco Ironport's admin console.
- Go to the Mail policies tab.
- Click on HAT Overview. Make sure that InboundMail Listener is selected.
- Click WHITELIST.
- Click the Add Sender button.
- Enter Portal's IPs or hostnames. For an up-to-date list of Portal's IP addresses, see below:
- Click Submit.
- Click Commit Changes.
How to Skip Outbreak Filter Scanning
The above instructions for safelisting Cisco Ironport will not prevent Ironport's Outbreak Filter from scanning the emails from our IPs or hostnames. If our emails are being quarantined, you may also need to add our IPs or hostnames to the Bypass Domain Scanning table. Follow the below instructions to do so:
- Go to your Cisco Ironport admin console and navigate to the Mail Policies tab.
- In the Message Modification section, enter our IPs or hostnames in the Bypass Domain Scanning table. For a list of our IP addresses and hostnames, please see this article.
- Click Submit and then Commit Changes.
For safelisting assistance, please see this article.