HookMail is an advanced email threat protection add-in for Microsoft Office 365.
It scans known threats on Windows, Mac/iOS, Android Outlook, for Desktop, Web, and Mobile. It enables reporting phishing and other types of threats.
Warning: this plugin does not work with on premisise servers.
Each inbox's risk profile is unique, and HookMail can help expose telltale signs of threats to your security. In order to deploy HookMail to your organization, follow the steps below.
- The Partner or Client should sign into with Admin Credentials their Micorosft Office 365 with your work or school account.
- Select the app launcher icon in the upper-left and choose Admin.
- In the navigation menu, press Show all, then choose Settings >Add-ins.
- Choose Deploy Add-In at the top of the page.
- Choose Next after reviewing the requirements.
- Choose Upload custom apps below 'Deploy a custom add-in'.
- Choose one of the following options on the Deploy a new add-in page:
- I have the manifest file (.xml) on this device. For this option, choose to Browse to locate the hookmail_manifest file (.xml). Use the following link to learn how to download the manifest file: Download the Manifest File
NOTE: Outlook add-ins can take up to 12 hours to appear on users' ribbons